A good number of people make use of Recreational Cannabis especially because of the medical conditions that they might be suffering from. Also, there are so many people who have gone in favor of the legalization of cannabis and the fact that it is easily accessible to them provided you have a medical card showing that you have actually been approved to make use of this product. However, when it comes to Recreational Cannabis and how it works, there are a couple of FAQs that people may have especially when it comes to how this product tends to affect one’s health.
- So, how does cannabis work?
When you start eating or smoking cannabis, a chemical known as cannabinoids is usually released into the body of the person who is taking it. This chemical then starts moving into your stomach or your lungs and then goes straight into the blood of the person using it. Once there, what happens is that it starts travelling to the brain and the other parts of the body. Because there are certain receptors in the brain that are usually acted upon bringing about the “high” feeling that most people tend to have when they make use of cannabis.
- Is cannabis safer than alcohol?
When you compare the effects of cannabis to alcohol, you will find that each of these substances tends to have different effects on the human body. You need to understand the effects that come with heavy drinking compared to the effects of heavy smoking.
- What effects come with the use of cannabis?
There are a number of effects that cannabis tends to have based on a particular individual and their potency. According to a study that was carried out, it was found out that the more cannabis you make use of and the longer you use it, the more of the THC it is going to contain. This, in turn, will cause you to experience more of its effects. Other ways in which cannabis can affect your body include the following:
- Your coordination
- Your ability to solve problems or even think
- Your memory
- Your judgment
- Your reaction time
- Your Mood
- When you make use of cannabis for a longer period of time, below are some of the things that are going to happen:
- You will begin to suffer serious memory loss
- You will have a difficult time in school or at work
- You will have trouble when it comes to your thinking or learning
- There is going to be a number of changes in the structure of your brain
- What health issues arise from the constant use of cannabis?
- Vomiting and intense nausea
- Serious lung problems like difficulty in breathing and chronic coughs
- Mental issues and disorders like psychosis, depression, and anxiety
For More Details: Click Here