Cannabis, the weed or pot as can be referred by many is a group of three plants with psychoactive properties usually consumed with its relaxing and calming effects. This article focuses on the composition of the weed and its travel legality in the world today.
The Composition and Functions Of Cannabis
The weed has three properties commonly known as Cannabis Sativa, cannabis Indica, and Cannabis Ruderalis. The flowers of this plant are harvested and dried turning it to one of the celebrated drugs in the dark world. Of the more than 120 components known to comprise the weed experts know two major functions of cannabis Kush CO2 Oil cartridges.
- Within the medical field CBD- a non-intoxicating and non-euphoric substance helps to reduce inflammation and pain. The CBD also can ease nausea, migraine, anxiety, and seizures.
- On the other hand, THC is mainly psychoactive and causes highness once consumed.
In the market today you can find both CBD and THC for varying uses.
Effects of cannabis
Short term effects range from:
- The weed causes increased appetite
- It causes relaxation
- It causes giddiness
- It increases focus and creativity
- It alters perception of times and events
- It causes unrealistic experiences like sounds and sights around you
Problematic effects include:
- It contributes to coordination issues
- It causes nausea and anxiety
- It increases heart rate and paranoia
- It decreases blood pressure
- It causes dependence, respiratory problems, and lack of brain development if used in the early stages in childhood
Legality of the weed in the world today
The laws around the weed vary from nation to nation. Before traveling with cannabis it is advisable to check with the relevant authorities to avoid entering into legal trouble therein. In areas in the world where it’s legal like the USA and Canada, you can travel with cannabis as long as you have the right documentation as required by law. Institutions like the National Conference of State Legislature and Leafy offer necessary guidance on the use and application of cannabis in the USA. Most Asian and African countries are yet to legalize the weed.
Worldwide the weed is becoming normalized hence making it less criminal and more legal setting in the flourishing pot-tourism in regions with legal standings. For travelers who want to do with cannabis wherever in the world today, they must seek legal readiness first to avoid the long hand of the laws which govern international boundaries. Laws governing one state or nation may not apply to another. Even though so care must be taken with the use of cannabis by humans. From a medical point of view for instance its benefits can contribute a lot to the wellbeing of human health. But it causes more damage when used as a psychoactive substance.