We must disclose to you that some of the products and services we discuss may offer compensation to us in return for your referral. This income is generally minimal but is used to support and maintain this site.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
The Information We Collect From You:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. The types of personal information collected may include your name and email address.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide to verify that you have requested access to our site. We do not share this information with outside parties.
E-mail Address In Forum and Comment Posts:
To protect your privacy, use discretion when posting your e-mail address in comments for forum posts.
Cookies, 'Web Beacons' and Visitor Data Tracking:
We use a combination of web-server logs and third-party analytical data gathering tools for the purposes of aggregate visitor traffic information which may set a cookie on your computer. The data collected by these third-party services may include information such as your IP address, type of web-browser, and computer operating system.
We may currently use the following third-party visitor tracking tools:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We do not use "web beacons" of any kind with the exception of third-party links or advertisers (see next section).
Third-party Advertisers, Links to Other Sites:
We do not provide any personally identifiable information to these third-party ad servers or ad networks. The advertiser(s) may also use information regarding your use of this site, such as the number of times you viewed an ad (but not any personally identifiable information), to determine which ads to deliver to you.
Currently, we have relationships with the following third-party ad servers or ad networks:
- Google, Inc.: http:/www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Commission Junction: http://www.cj.com/privacy.html
- eBay Partner Network: https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/ PublisherRegPP
- FamilyTreeDNA: http://www.familytreedna.com/privacy-policy.aspx
- Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/ display.html?nodeId=468496
- VigLink: http://www.viglink.com/policies/ftc
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please note that all posts, comments, or replies made by you on our website become the property of the site and will not be removed.
To request cancellation or removal from our system, you may email your request to: email@example.com or send your request via postal mail. See below for our postal mail address.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies you may contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by postal mail at the following address:
Find Great Help, LLC
PO BOX 830
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060-0830
Terms of Service:
- These Terms of Service (TOS) govern your use of our site and you agree to these TOS by using this site.
- You must be 18 years of age and able to enter into a binding contract.
- You must provide any required information accurately, to the best of your knowledge.
- You may not use this site for any purposes other than those expressed by Find Great Help, LLC.
- Honor all copyrights and trademarks of this company and those of our sponsors.
- Hyperlinks from our site do not necessarily imply endorsement and should be clicked at your own discretion.
- We do not verify or otherwise test products or services offered by our sponsors.
- Anything submitted to our site may be used by Find Great Help, LLC for its business purposes.
- We cannot guarantee that all files downloaded from hyperlinks are safe and virus-free.
- Use this site and those of our sponsors at your own risk.
- All content is provided as-is, without warranty.
- Information provided is accurate as of the date posted and may not be updated in the future.
- We are limited in liability to the amount of no more than $100 in damages of any kind.
- You must indemnify Find Great Help, LLC of any breach of this TOS on your behalf.
- Trademarks and service marks belong to their respective holder(s).
- You may only post your own information, no identity theft or plagiarism is permitted.
- You may not use any threats, vulgarity or obscenity on our site.
- You may not knowingly violate any law on this site, international, state or federal.
- You may not advertise or solicit funds without our consent.
- You may not upload any file that would be harmful to our site or is users.
- No unauthorized file sharing.
- Find Great Help, LLC has the right to enforce our TOS and remove any content that is in violation.
- Please protect your passwords as we are not responsible for lost or misplaced passwords.
- We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement and provide information upon request.
- All litigation will take place in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- We may revise our TOS from time to time.
This is a family website and as such, all posts made in our "open" forums must remain family friendly. In all areas of the website, the following is not permitted:
- Posts regarding illegal activity, or requests for information pertaining to anything illegal
- Posts requesting to "hack" anyone in any way
- Posts that violate the privacy or well-being of others
- Posts regarding illegal password cracking or illegally accessing any system
- Posts or content including images or video that are hateful, overly distasteful, lewd, X-rated, obscene, offensive, or pornographic
- Posting or embedding any "trackers", or any other form of tracking system or method to collect information without the knowledge of whom it is being collected from.
- Solicitation of services in any form or "spamming"
Users who violate these policies may be permanently banned from our website.